Guidelines and standards
There are a number of guidelines and standards produced by justice sector agencies that are relevant to people working with victims of crime. The following list is in alphabetical order.
If you have any suggestions about what should be included in this list, please email the Victims Centre.
- Children’s worker safety checking under the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 [PDF, 1.2 MB] (May 2015)
- National guidelines for agencies working with child witnesses [PDF, 1.3 MB] (June 2011)
- New Zealand Police Code of Conduct [PDF, 3.7 MB] (May 2015)
- Solicitor-General’s Prosecution Guidelines [PDF, 300 KB] (July 2013)
- Victims of Crime – Guidelines for Prosecutors [PDF, 206 KB] (December 2014)