Quick Exit

Click above to quickly exit to another website.

If you need to hide your visit, follow the advice here.

0800 650 654 24/7 Victims Information Line

Help in an emergency

If you are in immediate danger, call 111 and ask to speak to the police. You should call 111 when:

If you can’t decided if it’s a real emergency and you’re still worried, call 111 and ask the police. The police will help you work out what to do.

For non-emergencies, contact your local police station(external link).

Language assistance

If you have hearing or speech difficulties, you can register for the police’s 111 TXT service(external link) so you can contact Fire, Ambulance or Police in an emergency.

Other ways to report crimes

There are other ways you can report crimes to the police:

See How to report a crime - New Zealand Police website(external link) for information on how to report these crimes.



Last modified: